This guide has been compiled by Lee Baucom, who is a marriage counselor, consultant, and broadcaster. He has also featured in several national magazines because of his unique and effective approach to saving marriages.
We were very impressed with his well presented and easily implemented practical solutions in his save the marriage guide to the multitude of difficulties many people face in their marriages.
The “Save The Marriage eBook” is an outstanding product it has been available now since 2001 and over 63,000 copies have been sold to date. The program includes two excellent ebooks, several special reports and a couple of brilliant CD’s. In addition purchasers receive a free email consultation and a handful of bonuses.
Although we don’t agree completely with Lee Baucom’s attitude towards communication in marriage, nevertheless it is extremely well written and most definitely provides workable solutions to many of the marital problems that are facing countless troubled couples today.
These crucial issues are covered in this save the marriage guide:
- The “real” secrets to a healthy, stable, loving marriage.
- How marriage counseling can be dangerous to your marriage’s future.
- Why true intimacy is a lot closer than you think … and how to get there!
- How to deal with problems involving sex or money.
- How to begin saving your marriage in less than 10 minutes!
The following eBook bonus titles are currently supplied with this guide:
- “Top 5 Things Not to Do When Your Partner Wants Out”.
- “The Quick Start Guide to Saving Your Marriage“.
- “Dealing With Anger and Resentment”.
- “Rules For Fair Fighting Report”.
The following mp3 audio bonus titles are also currently supplied with the guide:
- “Coping with a Mid Life Marriage Crisis”.
- “Recovering From an Affair”.
Additional special bonus:
Lee Baucom is currently offering a free email consultation service with all purchases of his “Save the Marriage eBook“ guide.
The fact that Baucom is a counselor in real life and not just an author (like so many of the other marriage guide publishers) certainly shines through in this guide. He has an easy writing style and has gone out of his way to make the entire program simple to follow and very understandable.
Save The Marriage System
- Save The Marriage System